If I have to sum everything I got through in the past one year, I would say 2017 was a new 'thing' for me. It's a moment when I realized that I was only a 22-year-old kid who just started to know how the world works and fell down for several times at the early age of 23. The good news is that I didn't fall with emptiness. I fell and got up again with lessons that shaped me much better as a person.
![]() |
| Y&R Indonesia Team |
I hope 2018 will be much greater for new exciting events, business, lessons, and relationships. Futhermore, I hope I can share more with others and do something more for Indonesia's education and environment (because these two are the issues that I give my concern the most outside my daily office works!).
I also hope I can travel more this year since I have lacked of traveling haha! Oh, and I surely will post about my uni life ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment