Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Stupid Conversation

It's a very old story about a stupid conversation between Lydia (my cousin) and I. It happened in the middle of the night on January 1, 2009 in my room. When we were going to sleep, we talked anything about each of our school. I turned off the lamp and ready for sleep. And then, the stupid conversation began..

L for Lydia, N for Nita.

L = Nit, muka gua keliatan nggak?
N = Hah? Nggak orang gelap
L = Ah serius lo Nit!
N = Nggak. Muka gua keliatan nggak? (udah tau gelap masih nanya juga)
L = Muka lo juga ngga keliatan (dan bodohnya malah ditanggepin)

We just realized that we had talked about a stupid thing and then we laughed at each other.

Me with Lydia. Just take a look at us!



..................................................................................................................................................

By the way,

1. Today is my Mom's birthday. Happy birthday Mommy! Love you always :)
2. I'm doing a mid-term test this week. I am killed by the extreme essay exercises. And I'm having a final test in ILP on Friday. So, wish me luck!
3. Nothing. Just wait for the next post :p


YunitaWerdiningrum XOXO

No comments: